The National Committee on Water Engineering and Engineers Australia is pleased to announce that the 13th Hydraulics in Water Engineering Conference will be held at the DockSide, Sydney on 13-16 November 2017. The conference will cover all aspects of Hydraulics in Water Engineering. The Scientific Committee of the 13th Conference on Hydraulics in Water Engineering is inviting Authors to submit Abstracts to any of the following themes.
|Best engineering practice||Ports and harbours||Ecohydraulics|
|Risk management||Shoreline protection||Environmental fluid mechanics|
|Climate change adaptation||Geomorphology||Ocean outfalls|
|Hydropower||Sediment transport||Physical modelling|
|Flow structure interactions||Wetlands||Data collection|
|Stormwater||Computational Fluid Dynamics|
|Pipes and pumps||Flood forecasting|
Abstract submissions have now closed. All abstracts received are currently being reviewed and the authors will be notified shortly.
Once an Abstract is accepted, authors are required to submit a full paper for peer review. All authors must also download, read and accept the Copyright Form
|FULL PAPER TEMPLATE|
General policies and requirements
- All submissions and papers must be original work.
- All submissions must be completed electronically via the online submission facility
- An abstract must contain sufficient information so that if published it will be a complete report independent of presentation. The text should not contain statements alluding to results nor conclusions that refer to results that are not presented within the text. Download the Abstract Template with helpful instructions for authors.
- Submission acknowledges consent to publication of the abstract in the conference proceedings
- Only full papers will be published and all authors must read and accept the Copyright Form
- The presenting author will be required to register for the conference. Presenters who have not registered by the deadline date time will be removed from the program.
- The abstract should describe objectives, results, conclusions, innovative steps and the significance of your work. Short abstracts will be de-weighted in the selection process.
- All abstracts and papers must be prepared according to the template provided. Abstracts and papers will only be accepted and published if submitted using the correct format in the supplied template
- The Conference Organisers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the official email address or for submission errors caused by internet service outages, hardware or software delays, power outages or unforeseen events.
|Abstract submission closes – extended||26 April 2017|
|Notification of acceptance of Abstracts||15 May 2017|
|Full papers due||23 July 2017|
|Final date for submission of revised full papers||15 Sept 2017|
|All oral presentation to be submitted||October 2017|